Pre-Planning means setting up the funeral arrangements in advance before the need for these services occurs, either as a funeral insurance or pre-need funeral contract.
Advantages of Pre-Planning:
1) Enjoy greater peace of mind and complete financial planning.
2) Get discounted price and pay by installment plan (24 months - 60 months; T&C apply).
3) Get to decide the details of the final send-off without burdening family with questions & doubts of the final wishes.
4) Family members can avoid a sudden huge financial burden of a funeral while protected from the rising inflation costs.
5) Family members will know what to do & who to call upon a personís passing.
6) No need to make any hasty decisions.
7) Family members can focus on remembering & healing without any financial & logistical concerns.
Want to Pre-Plan Now?
What You Need To Do?
1) Contact Us @ 016-9273006
2) We will advise and help you along the way